Free Returns From The UK Using CollectPlus
You can now use CollectPlus to return items to us for free using the returns label contained within your original parcel or by downloading your returns label at www.collectplus.co.uk/Atterley and printing it off at home.
When multiple flyers have been sent to you please only use one to return items to us. Attach this label to your parcel, ensuring any outbound delivery labels are removed or covered. Please ensure your order number is entered clearly on the front of the flyer and the returns form/s are completed and placed inside the parcel alongside your returns.
When you drop off your parcel in your chosen store you will be given a receipt with a tracking code which can be used to track your parcel at www.collectplus.co.uk/track. Your nearest CollectPlus store can be located at www.collectplus.co.uk/store_locator.
Please note, you must obtain and stick your returns label to your parcel before taking your parcel into a CollectPlus store. Neither Atterley or CollectPlus will accept responsibility for parcels handed into a store without a CollectPlus returns label.
All goods must be returned back to us unworn/unused as you received them with all the original product packaging and tags attached, within 14 days of receipt. Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returned earrings. Returns which do not meet these criteria will not be accepted. Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags. When returning shoes please remember that shoe boxes should always be placed in a protective outer box.
FREE RETURNS FROM OUTSIDE THE UK
The following steps should be followed if you are a customer returning goods from outside of the UK. Returns are free of charge for all Atterley customers within the UK, US and EU if the steps below are followed correctly and your order is returned to us via our DHL logistics network. For all customers outwith these regions, returns are charged at a flat rate of £10 (this amount will be deducted from your final refund)
- Within 14 days of receipt of your order, you must raise a return request through the Atterley website and schedule a collection.
To raise a return request:
- Sign in to your user account and raise a return request using the options found in the "my account" section. If you checked out as a guest you can create a password using this this link.
- When arranging a return please select the products you would like to return and follow the steps on the website to create a return label and arrange for the products to be picked-up at a time and from an address of your choosing.
- The return label should be printed out by you and attached to the outside of a single parcel. Please note that products can only be collected for return from the same country your order was delivered to.
Please package all individual products together in one single parcel and ensure that each product is packaged in its original packaging to ensure it is well protected while in transit. Returned products are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they are packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way. When returning shoes please remember that shoe boxes should always be placed in a protective outer box.
You have 14 days from receiving your original order to return products to us. All returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- All items must be returned new, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled and in a resalable condition.
- All items must be returned with all original garment tags and security tags and labels still attached. If such tags are removed, then the returned product will not comply with this policy and a refund will not be processed.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes. Shoe boxes must be placed inside a protective outer box for shipping, where provided dust bags must also be included.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- Lingerie and swimwear items must only be tried on over your own undergarments and must be returned with the hygiene seals attached. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Please handle all light-coloured bags and clothing carefully when trying on and deciding whether to keep the product as dark clothing, such as dark-coloured jeans, may transfer dye to lighter-coloured items.
- We do not accept returns of earrings of any kind.
- For the safety of our customers, please note that all protective face masks are non-refundable.
We strongly advise that you check all products thoroughly on receipt before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about returning your products or the refund process.
Once the products have been returned, they will be inspected, including any original packaging and labels, to ensure they comply with our returns policy. Your refund will be credited to the original payment method. Please note that it may take up to 14 days for your bank to credit your account.
If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com.
The price you are refunded may be reduced to reflect any reduction in the value of the products if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop, for example, you have torn, spoiled or damaged the product.
Any shipping fees incurred when you ordered the products are non-refundable.
If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return the original product and place a new order. You will receive a full refund for the original product provided that it complies with requirements set out in our return policy.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS
If you receive faulty or damaged product you can return it to us for a refund. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
As soon as you notice the fault, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org informing us of your original order number and the nature of the fault. A member of our customer service team will be in touch to discuss the next steps. Where possible we will arrange for a replacement item to be sent to you or organise a return collection and issue a full refund for the defective item.