1 These Terms
- 1.2 Please note that by using the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and if you do not accept these terms, please do not use the site.
2 Information About Us And How To Contact Us
- 2.1 Who we are. We are Atterley.com Retail Limited a company registered in Scotland. Our company registration number is SC513447 and we have our registered office and principal place of business at 2A Coates Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 7LA ("Atterley", "we", "us", "our"). Our registered VAT number is 238686561.
- 2.2 How to contact Atterley.You can contact us as follows:
- by email to us at email@example.com; or
- by writing to us at Atterley.com Retail Limited, 2A Coates Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 7LA, marked for the attention of The Directors.
- 2.3 How we may contact you.If we have to contact you we will do so by writing (which may include email and SMS) to you using the email address, postal address or telephone number you provided to us in your order.
- 2.4 Atterley.com site as a venue for our partners to sell products. We allow third party sellers (our partners) to list and sell products on the site for you to purchase. Subject only to paragraph 2.5 below, when you purchase products, you are purchasing them from our partners, not from us, and whilst we help facilitate transactions carried out on the website, we are simply providing a venue for you to purchase products from the partner in accordance with these terms of sale. The contract of sale is between you and the partner and we are not a party to the contract nor are we obliged to enforce or execute fulfilment of any contract. Our role is simply to provide the venue and act as the commercial agent of that partner in concluding the sale to you. The partner is responsible for the contract with you and for the sale and delivery of products and for dealing with any claims that you have in relation to the product or arising out of or in connection with the contract and the products that are subject to that contract. We will provide support to assist with any issues that you have but ultimate responsibility for this falls to each of our partners.
- 2.5 2.5 Sales direct by Atterley. In some limited circumstances, for example where you have placed an order for goods offered by one of our partners which they cannot then fulfil, Atterley will purchase the products that you ordered and will resell them to you directly. There may also be limited circumstances where Atterley are able to offer products to you but only where Atterley agrees to act as the seller of the products to you. In these limited circumstances your contract of sale is between you and us, we are a party to the contract and we are obliged to fulfil that contract on the terms that usually apply between our partner and you under these terms. On request from you in writing we will confirm for any contract of sale whether it is Atterley or a partner of Atterley who you have contracted with.
3 Your Contract
- 3.1 How your order is accepted. When you place an order, this is an offer to the partner (or us if paragraph 2.5 applies) to buy product(s) in your order and you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming receipt of your order. This email will only confirm receipt of the order and not acceptance of the order. The offer is only accepted when we send you an email to confirm that your order has been accepted by the partner (or us, as applicable) at which point a contract will come into existence as set out in clause 3.5 of these terms.
- 3.2 If your order cannot be accepted. If your order is not able to be accepted, we will inform you of this in writing by email and any payment that you have made for the product will be returned to you. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on resources which could not reasonably be planned for, because we have been unable to obtain authorisation for your payment, because an error has been identified in the price or description of the product, because a delivery deadline you have specified cannot be met or because it is not possible to deliver the product to you.
- 3.3 All orders are subject to availability. We list availability information for products sold on the website on each product information page. Beyond what is said on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. As we process your order, we will inform you by email as soon as possible if any products you order turn out to be unavailable and any payment that you have made for those products will be returned to you. As noted in paragraph 2.5, in some circumstances we will attempt to fulfil an order that is out of stock with our partner from another source and where we are able to do that your contract will either be with that other stockist (if they are a partner) or us directly (if we have purchased the products and reold them to you).
- 3.4 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- 3.5 Contract. We have been appointed by our partners as commercial agent on their behalf to conclude a contract for sales of products on the site with you. Whilst we help facilitate transactions that are carried out using our site, we are not the seller of the products (except in the limited circumstances where paragraph 2.5 applies where we conclude the contract with you on our own behalf). The contract between you and us, or you and our partner, is formed when you use the site to click to purchase products and make payment for them (being an offer) and we then send you an order confirmation email (being the acceptance). The contract comprises these terms and the confirmation.
- 4.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of the products. However, as the descriptions are based on information provided by the partners, we cannot guarantee that any descriptions are totally accurate, complete, reliable or error-free.
- 4.2 We are not the manufacturer of products sold on this website and whilst we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on the website.
5 Your Rights To Make Changes
- 5.1 Please take time to read and check your order as you are responsible for ensuring the information provided is correct (for example, the correct product, quantities, size and colour and your delivery address). If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, or other details, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (please see clause 7, Your rights to end the contract).
6 Providing The Products
- 6.1 Delivery locations. Details of the countries that products can be delivered to can be found on our website. Please note that it is not possible to deliver to PO boxes or postal codes and deliveries require a residential or commercial address.
- 6.2 Delivery costs. Where delivery costs are not included in the prices for products, they will be charged in addition. If such a charge applies it will be made clear at the check out. The costs of delivery and shipping times will be as set out on our website and may be updated from time to time. The costs will vary depending on the products that you have ordered, the partner you have ordered from and your delivery address, and the actual delivery costs will be displayed on the checkout page before you place your order. You will only be charged one delivery fee per order regardless of the number of boutiques you order from. Clause 8.3 provides information about when you are responsible for the costs of return and details of the costs are set out on our website.
- 6.3 Address correction costs. Please note that if you enter an incorrect delivery address and you wish to make an amendment, you may be liable to pay additional direct delivery costs and charges for address correction. Further details on this can be found in the Orders & Shipping Policies on our website. If you do not want to pay this additional charge, the product will be returned to the partner and you will need to then place a new order. You will receive a full refund for the original product, according to our Returns & Refunds Procedures.
- 6.4 Duties and taxes. Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may apply. If you order products for delivery to an international destination, for example, if your order is being shipped from a partner boutique that is outside of the country you are located in, this may attract payment of duties, taxes and charges. We will notify you during the order process if the order is of a value amount that will attract duties. If this is the case, you will be responsible for payment of any duties and taxes and these will be calculated at the checkout stage and notified to you. Please note that if you return a product, any duties that were paid will not be refunded to you but returns will be duty free.
- 6.5 Delivery and Tracking.Certain transport restrictions may mean that certain products cannot be shipped to you. Where it is not possible to ship a product to you due to such restrictions, we will inform you by email as soon as possible and you will not be charged for those products. After placing an order and once your payment is validated, you will receive an email and SMS acknowledgement and you can track your order using your tracking number and the link on your dispatch confirmation email or SMS message. Alternatively, you can sign in to your account to check your order status. You can also visit the following site to track your order. Be sure to have your order number ready. If you're having trouble tracking your order, please contact us and we'll be happy to help. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the day on which we send your dispatch confirmation email please let us know.
- 6.6 When the products will be provided. Products will be delivered to you as soon as reasonably possible. The aim is to do this between 1 and 2 business days from confirming that your order has been accepted, where the partner and you are in the same country. If an order is being fulfilled by an international boutique then please be aware that delivery may take longer than 2 business days but in most cases would be delivered within 3 business days. In all events we will contact you by email or SMS with an estimated delivery date. All estimated delivery dates will be within 30 days after the day on which your order has been accepted.
- 6.7 Delivery by instalments. If you choose the option at the checkout stage to “Deliver my products in as few deliveries as possible” then reasonable efforts will be made to do that. However, as all products are shipped directly from the partners, if you choose multiple products in a single order from multiple partners, it will not be possible to combine deliveries and in this case, you will receive separate deliveries from each partner partner. Shipping times may vary by partner and by destination (for example, deliveries to remote locations may take longer) but this will not affect the delivery charges quoted at the checkout stage.
- 6.8 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our, or the partner’s, control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and steps will be taken to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided such steps are taken, neither we, nor the partner, will be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received. If your order has not arrived within 10 days of the day on which we send your dispatch confirmation email please let us know.
- 6.9 If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, a note will be left for you informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot or service point.
- 6.10 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot or service point we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, the contract may be brought to an end and clause 9.1 will apply.
- 6.11 When you become responsible for the products. Products will be your responsibility from the time the products are delivered to the address you gave us.
- 6.12 When you own products. You own a product once we have received payment for it in full.
- 6.13 What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that the products can be supplied to you, for example, your correct delivery address or any safety risks in delivering the products to you. If so, this will have been told to you on our website. If you do not give us this information, or if you give us incomplete, inaccurate or incorrect information, the contract may be brought to an end (and clause 9.1 will apply). We will not be responsible for the products being supplied late or any part of them not being supplied if this is caused by you not giving us the information needed within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- 6.14 We may refuse your order if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 11.4), your order will not be accepted.
7 Your Rights To End The Contract
- 7.1 You can always end your contract. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it and when you decide to end the contract:
- (a)If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 10;
- (b) If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 7.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any products.
- 7.2 7.2 Ending the contract because of something the partner has done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (c) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- (a) you have been told about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- (b) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control; or
- (c) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something the partner has done wrong.
- 7.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought by exchange of emails you have a legal right to change your mind within fourteen (14) days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms. In some jurisdictions the law may require that you have a longer period to change your mind and/or reject goods, and Atterley will comply with any such more extensive local requirements where it can be demonstrated to apply to the sale concluded on the site with you.
- 7.4 When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them or other products that cannot by their nature be restored to the same physical state as they were supplied. Examples would include underwear or earings.
- 7.5 How long do I have to change my mind? You have fourteen (14) days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the products, unless your products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until fourteen (14) days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the products.
8 How To End The Contract (Including If You Have Changed Your Mind)
- 8.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with the partner (or, where applicable under paragraph 2.5, us), please let us know by doing one of the following:
- (a) Email. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- (b) Online. Complete the form on our website or sign in to the website and give us notice using the options in the "my account" section.
- 8.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must arrange for them to be returned and this can be managed over the website:
- (a) You can arrange a return by signing into the website, or clicking the link in the email, and selecting your preferred option to either: (i) drop off the products at a collection point or distribution centre for collection by our delivery partner; or (ii) arrange a pick-up time and address. Products can only be picked up from the same country your order was delivered to.
- (b) You must select details of the products you would like to return and follow the steps to find a collection drop off point or distribution centre or schedule a pick-up time and address.
- (c) If you are returning from the UK, the returns information and label will have been included with your delivery. Otherwise you will need to login to the website to obtain all of the labelling and returns information required to complete the return and to print the return label for attaching to your return package. All of the products you are returning should be packaged together in one parcel. Further details can be found in our Returns & Refunds Procedures.
- (d) If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the products without undue delay and no later than fourteen (14) days after telling us you wish to end the contract.
- (e) Returned products must conform to the returns policy, information on which can be found in our Returns & Refunds Procedures. If the product does not conform to the returns policy, the refund may be refused in which case, we will contact you to inform you that the products are being returned to you. We will also invoice you for the costs of return that you are responsible for as explained in clause 8.3 and the Returns & Refunds Procedures.
- (f) If you would like to exchange a product, you will need to return the original product and then place a new order. You will receive a full refund for the original product, provided the product accords with the returns policy in the Returns & Refunds Procedures.
- 8.3 When the costs of return will be paid. Costs of return will be paid by the partner:
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind), you must pay the costs of return unless at the time of sale we have advertised them as subject to free returns in your territory. If you are liable for the returns cost then it will vary depending on the weight of the return package and by country. Please see our Returns & Refunds Procedures for further information on the costs of return.
- (a) if the products are faulty or misdescribed or the partner has sent you the wrong product, for example, description of the product on the site was red and product you have been sent is blue;
- (b) if you are ending the contract because you have been told of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something the partner has done wrong.
- 8.4 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- 8.5 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- (a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. See our Returns & Refunds Procedures for information about what handling is acceptable and examples. If we refund you the price paid before it has been possible to inspect the products and later discover or are advised that you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- (b) Where the costs of return are payable by you, as explained in clause 8.3, the amount you are refunded will be reduced to reflect the direct costs applying to each return. Please see our Returns & Refunds Procedures for further information on the costs of return.
- (c) As explained in clause 6.4, duties are not part of the product price and are non-refundable and will be deducted from the amount you are refunded.
- (d) If you have paid for delivery and a range of delivery options were offered, the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method that is offered. For example, if delivery of a product is offered within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- 8.6 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- (a) If we have not offered to collect the product, your refund will be made within fourteen (14) days from the day on which the product is received back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence that you have sent the product back. For information about how to return a product, please see clause 8.2.
- (b) In all other cases, your refund will be made within fourteen (14) days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
9 Rights To End The Contract
- 9.1 If you break it. The contract for a product may be brought to an end at any time by writing to you if:
- (a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- (b) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow the products to be delivered to you or collect them.
10 If There Is A Problem With The Product
- 10.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us, and we will assist in managing this with the partner boutique, although it is the boutiques responsibility to resolve questions, complaints or claims. You can write to us:
- by email to us at email@example.com; or
- by writing to us at Atterley.com Retail Limited, 2A Coates Crescent, Edinburgh EH3 7AL, marked for the attention of The Directors.
- 10.2 Summary of your legal rights. The partners (or Atterley, where paragraph 2.5 applies) are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with your contract of sale. The box below summarises your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- Summary of your key legal rights
- This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your products are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- up to six months: if your products can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to six years: if your products do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
- 10.3 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back. The return costs do not have to be paid by you. Please contact us for a return label and instructions on how to arrange for the products to be posted back:
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- on our website by signing into your account and reporting the fault.
11 Price And Payment
- 11.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes tax) will be the list price set out on our website. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 11.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order. As explained above, delivery and duty costs and charges may also apply, and where they do, they will be added to the list price for the product and the total purchase price will be displayed to you before you place your order.
- 11.2 We will pass on changes in the rate of applicable taxes. If the rate of tax changes between your order date and the date the product is supplied, we will adjust the rate of tax that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of tax takes effect.
- 11.3 What happens if the price is wrong. It is always possible that, despite best efforts, some of the products on the website may be incorrectly priced. Prices are normally checked before your order is accepted so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than the stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before your order is accepted. If your order is accepted and processed where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, the contract may be brought to an end and you will be refunded any sums you have paid and required to return any products provided to you.
- 11.4 When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with Credit/Debit Card, Amazon Pay or PayPal. You must pay for the products before they are dispatched.
- 11.5 Rights on payment. Once payment has been made by you for the full price due for any order, our partner agrees (or we agree, where paragraph 2.5 applies) that you have settled your debt for that order. This applies even where Atterley or our payment services provider have received but not remitted the amounts paid by you to the partner.
- 11.6 Payment Allocation. If having made payment for an order the identity of the seller changes, for example where the partner with whom the order was made is unable to fulfil and Atterley sources stock from another source, then you agree that we can reallocate your payment to that other partner (or, where applicable, Atterley as vendor) and you will be treated as having paid the full amount due to that alternative seller.
12 Our Responsibility For Loss Or Damage Suffered By You
- 12.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If there is a failure to comply with these terms, we or the partner will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of the failure to comply. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- 12.2 No exclusion or limitation of liability where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at clause 10.2.
- 12.3 We are not liable for business losses. The products are only supplied for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose neither we nor the partner will have any liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13 Other Important Terms
- 13.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- 13.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- 13.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Nothing in this clause excludes the rights of Atterley when acting as commercial agent of any partner.
- 13.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 13.5 Even if there is a delay in enforcing this contract, it can be enforced later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- 13.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law (although you are always entitled to any mandatory consumer protections applicable in the country where you live) and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. Please note that if you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts and if you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- 13.7 Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. We recognise that the Alternative Dispute Resolution Regulations have implemented ADR/EDR Directive 2013/11/EU to promote alternative dispute resolution as a means of redress for consumers in relation to unsatisfactory services. We have however chosen not to adopt an ADR process, and if you are not happy with any aspect of the services, please contact us by email at email@example.com. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform. Please visit the Online Dispute Resolution website at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
14 Our Website
- This clause sets out rules that apply to your use of the Atterley.com website (whether or not you use it to order products or just to browse).
- Changes and Access.
- 14.1We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes as they are binding on you.
- 14.2We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- 14.3We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions, secure or free from bugs or viruses or that it will always be available or uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 14.4You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- Account and Password.
- 14.5 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- 14.6 We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
- 14.7 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- 14.8 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 14.9 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 14.10 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- 14.11 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- 14.12 If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- No Reliance on Information and Liability for Use.
- 14.13 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- 14.14 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied and we will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- 14.15 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- 14.16 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- 14.17 Linking To Our Site.You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 14.18 You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- 14.19 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 14.20 Third Party Links and Resources In Our Site. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.